Friday, April 6, 2012


chore chart
I had wanted to make a new chore chart for years
and never did
i just had all the stuff laying around and finally did it
it turned out great and I love it
so i found an old frame at a rummage sale and painted it with some old yellow spray paint I had
then I measured and cut a chunk of sheet metal to fit the frame


then I used some double sided tape and cut out different pieces of scrapbook paper for each kid and taped them on
the trickiest part was to measure all of my rows correctly
so each kid has it's own row for each day
then they could move their magnets from the to do row
 to the  done row
then I just put some stickers I had on there for their names
it will be going up in our hallway by the kitchen and we are so excited!