photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

 Answered Prayers
Thank you all so much for your prayers.
my dad is doing good
all the surgeons decided to do 4 more stints yesterday  instead of doing the open heart surgery and hoping that will work  long term.
So he had 5 stints total and he should be coming home tomm.
We just got home as well with our camper
and my mom drove their camper(mini bus) home and I drove my dad's car home
It was quite a sight to see my mom drive their motor home
she never has and my dad was so nervous for her.
thanks again for all the prayers
and I'll post more again on the story when we get situated
Lots of love from the Funkhousers!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear everything turned out!! Nice to see you again!! J. Kautzer

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips