photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, May 26, 2020


I'm hearing a lot of mamas lately talking about having to cook more and how much more they are spending on groceries
shredded chicken for dinner
which consists of 10 lbs for 1 meal which doesn't include Dave and I
always with a roasted veggie


Odin made chicken nachos which were divine
seriously since your at home do yourself and kids a favor and teach them to cook
there is nothing better than life skills. 
 We've been doing this since they were wee little ones and it's so much fun
Yes it takes time away from you and what you want to do
it's not about you...remember


Dave and I had these delicious rice and bean enchiladas


schooling along here at the Funks


4 readers in bed with me



early risers here at 430/5


We were strolling through old things I have stashed and this was one of them.
weird I know but this was my first pregnancy and I just couldn't believe I got pregnant on our honeymoon.
Boy oh boy do I miss taking those tests!
Even just strolling down the aisle.



Chicken Cordon Bleu soup for the win...thanks for Working Family Bread Basket for the free cheese!


Happy math go...er






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips