photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, April 15, 2021


a lot of us wait to be ready..faith is stepping on the lord.  
risky, gutsy,
faith requires a backbone


faith puts u in scary situations
(which I kind of like😉)


our flesh wants comfort


your flesh will always go to the comfort zone and god can't do anything there.


faith is a total assurance who god is


that pit in my stomach keeps me humble

keeps me praying
keeps me in community
keeps me hungry



take a step


move on a maybe
you have to be comfortable on a maybe
you say it until u believe it 
then you say it until u believe it
you are choosing a promise from god over a problem


long emotional week here for this momma💓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips