photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, September 26, 2011

 tomatoes




I'm not a gardener
but wish I was.
I tried at one of our old homes and forgot to water everything.
my mom planted some tomato plants for us this year
and they have done great.
the kiddos love picking them
so we chopped and froze 8 bags for soups for the winter.
would love to learn how to can and make applesauce too.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture of Olivia! I sent you an email late last night. I hope you got it. I sent it to your email address. But it looks like it may have gone as a text? It was a long email. Hopefully you got it. Let me know this afternoon. Not going to be able to go to Milwaukee tomorrow. I'm going to get fluids before our trip. Don't want to get sick on vacation. I have a lot to do before Saturday morning (cleaning, getting groceries, laundry, packing, organizing for Grandma etc.....) Our plane leaved Milwaukee at 7am and we land back in Milwaukee at 5pm on Wednesday. I hope I get to meet Dave's dad...... (My email that I use is kjharts@live.com. My gmail account keeps poping up but I don't use it.)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips