photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, January 20, 2011

INFLUENZA
Wow, I am finally getting over that bug.
It has been a week and a half
Sunday it started to get worse and went downhill from there
I am one who never gets sick
Minor sniffles and that is it.
My husband took off Monday-Thursday for me
I pretty much lay ed around
No throwing up
drank 7 up
lost 9 lbs
I had my dad drive me 35 minutes to the Dr.
in a snowstorm
My insides felt like someone was just squeezing them.
I am very good about pain too, but this was seriously painful
I cryed and cryed
It's hard when you can't be mommy
Or lay and cuddle with your kids
When Odin got home from school today
I happen to be sitting on the couch
freshly showered and he says
wow mom, with a big smile
you look better
sweet boy
I'm coming around...slowly
Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. NO fun! Sorry about that. Hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that you are recovering. I am sorry that you were so sick!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips