photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, June 4, 2010

Pleasing Christ...
When we had the rummage sale we prayed for a certain amount that we needed for our next payment which was $2700.  We had made a promise to God that if we made anything over and above what we needed we would bless some other families that are adopting with the rest of it. At first I wrestled with it in my mind and God. It's always hard to give it up, (and live how God wants us to live)when I know that come fall  we will need $8,000 for the International fees/Referral fees.  It is so much fun to be able to give and watch the Lord work though..
Trusting in the Lord..
Our God can move mountains...watch...
Open your eyes to see it and your heart to feel it...
He is an awesome God..
Show me Your ways, O Lord. Teach me Your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me for You are my God and my Savior and my hope is in You all day long” (Psalm 25:4-5, NIV).
Loving the Lord today....
We are not orphans living in a King’s house. We are His adopted children with full status as royal heirs. It is upon us to fully embrace all that we can and are meant to be. In that, we glorify God, bring honor and meaning to Christ’s sacrifice, and bring great joy to our Father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips