photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, November 16, 2023

test results...💗
I've had a lot of you ask about my results and they are in.
Praise the Lord!
If you really don't care to read all this stuff ..please click that X at the top of the screen
So, we go to a natural Dr. in Green Bay, 
and we love it there.
I have been trying to heal my thyroid naturally and shrink my nodule for the past few years.
Time..it takes lots of time.  
In this day and age everybody wants everything done now.
Doesn't work like that if you want to know the problem.
I'm not one to just put a band aid on things.
We have learned so many wonderful things over these past few years and couldn't be more thankful.  Thats what I like about them..they teach you.
So, I was tested for 58 different things including a cancer workup they do for patients.
Thankful they only had to take 28 Viles instead of 58.
I also had a hormone test done with Urine.  
This is an amazing test, and it shows you so many things on how your body is working.
Completely mind-blowing...I love learning this kind of stuff to help others.
So, majority of my tests were great.  
Just where they needed to be in the small range of numbers they have for my age and my body.
We are all different that way.
There is no same range for every person.
I was happy to hear I need more Sodium.
yeah ..pour on the salt!
I also tested just on the low line for pesticides and toxins in my body from food/water.  
So, we are filtering through things there and trying to narrow down where they are coming from.
The last thing which was the most important and the one thing that was causing the most problems for me was my Estrogen.
So, after having a hysterectomy and keeping 1 ovary, I can never remember if I ovulate at all.  
So, after ovulation you have the follicular phase which was where my body was having a problem.  
I create much more estrogen then and my liver decides to act sluggish then and can't filter the Estrogen fast enough so it's pooling (like a funnel..think.legos trying to go through the funnel) above my liver and creating all these different happenings in my body  
high anxiety
panic attacks like I've never had before
heart palpitations and lots of crying
I'm a crier to begin with but I was noticing that I would cry about the weirdest stuff.
seeing a grandma with a bad back, a mom struggling at the store with her kiddos, me looking at fishing lures, picking out veggies at the store, folding blankets, smelling babies...just odd stuff.
not sad tears just tears in general.
I thought I was losing my mind.
(Dave clearly thought my past was coming back for me)
So, it only lasts for that short period of days and then it's gone.
All the pre cancer screenings were great too. 
 We are not a fan of biopsies so this was the closest thing we could do to check my nodule /body and it's all good.
Praise the Lord
So... we took some supplements away and added a few more tinctures which taste nasty, but they work.
I started those this week and will check back in in another 3 months.
I'm so happy to have results and know that I'm not actually crazy.
I know I'm weird but like I always told the kids...Weird is just a side effect of being awesome.
Thanks for listening, asking and praying💚💚💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips