photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, January 4, 2023


In my 19 years of parenting 6 children I've learned how weak I can be and how strong God is. 




 I've come to believe that God wants to use my role as mother to give me a glimpse into his Fathers heart for all of His children.
  

None of us start out strong.  The good news is that God doesn't require strength for the journey.  He offers it.  
He wants to make us strong, but we have to truly want His strength in order to find it.  
How do we receive it? by acknowledging our weakness.  Coming to terms with weakness is liberating.  When we finally admit that we can't do it on our own and look to Jesus, we're about to be set free. 


 Free from the past, free from worry, free to grow, free to love.  You are strong, safe, and secure.  You are a vessel of love and life of God for your children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips