Throughout my life I have realized God is waiting to be found everywhere, even in the darkest corners of our lives, the dead ends and bad neighborhoods and in the simplest, lightest, and most singular moments. He's kindly hiding like a child, wanting to be found. The miracle is that he dwells in both the light and dark. I have always found a strange beauty in the darkness. One I have always seen, a slower beauty like how an older woman's skin(how I loved this kind of skin when I was a little girl, because it told so many stories) is more telling and rich than a teenage girl's. We tell our stories and let God's story be told througgh our stories. Sometimes we hide and seek and find things around us and inside of ourselves that we never expected. We know that God is a storyteller.
I don't know if there's anything better than when we lay ourselves wide open and let his story become our story.
No comments:
Post a Comment