photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, October 13, 2022

These words are written in my bible and I love to go back and read them and remind myself..

Loving recklessly

The way he loves is many regards is quite so...
He's unconcerned with the consequences of his actions with regard to his own safety comfort and wellbeing.💓💓💓


His love isn't crafty or swift or cunning and shrewd 
In fact, all things considered it's quite childlike.
It's quite ridiculous. His love bankrupted heaven for u and me
His love doesn't consider himself 1st


He doesn't wonder what he'll gain or lose by putting himself on the line
He simply puts himself out there... on the chance that you and I Can give him that love in return



 His love leads the 99 to find the one every time
 To many adults... that's a foolish concept
 But what if he loses the 99 to find the one


 
 
His love isn't cautious...
 it's love that sent his own son to do a gruesome death on a cross.

There's no plan b with the love of God
He gives his heart so complete time and time again
He gives himself away again and again and again



Make no mistake our sin pains his heart
70 times 7 is a lot of times to get your heart broken
And yet he opens up and allows us back in every single time and time again 
his love saw u when u hated him, and all logic said they'll reject you



He said I don't care what it cost me I'll lay my life on the line, and I don't care what it'll cost me 
He found me, put me on his shoulders and carried me home 
he's just that good
Hes a father that never gives up💗💗💗💗💗






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips