photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, July 18, 2022

It seems that I have no time for this blog right now.  We've been camping at the state park, having lots of play dates and friends over, work schedules galore, sports and doing lots of baking.  


We were without a stove for 2 weeks so that included a lot of running to my parents' house all day cooking things there.  So thankful they helped out.  The stove was the last appliance to be replaced here. It lasted 16 years.  I tell ya... the new one I got has the quietest timer on and if you don't shut it off right away it automatically goes off.  Yes..I have burnt many things already.



I ordered my new homeschool supplies for August and can't wait to open them.  All of the kids do some school all summer.  Way easier that way and it fits perfectly into their schedule. 
 

Football and volleyball are in full swing and I can't wait to be watching my kiddos play. 


I know I haven't posted much on my thyroid nodule but there isn't much to update you all on.  I go in August for my 7 month check up and we shall see what that shows.  







 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips