photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Love this time of year..finished schooling most of the kiddos.  We have schedules and lists still everyday but I'm very loose with them and I love it.  We still do Math, Language, some fun writing, and read, 1 has health they wanted to do over the summer, and some Spanish for a few of them.  So thankful I can be here with them all day solving all the world's problems and serving others more and more every day.  



Love these wee years and love these teenage years.  I can cry at the drop of a hat.  I love Jesus.  I have always been a woman of deep faith. Heaven is my destiny.  I love.  I love what God has brought us through, and all I have learned, and I don't want to be young and lacking the wisdom that I've gained through the years.



Sometimes I feel like I'm 16 again when I'm by myself in the car picking up shampoo and chocolate covered raisins at Walmart. Then I even get to go into the bathroom by myself too! Being alone is so rare and I honestly really don't like it..only if I'm walking...I'm in a public place and no one is shouting at me from under another stall or talking too many words in between flushes about the thing they want for their birthday 2 Novembers from now.


Thank you, very small bathrooms.  You are the wind beneath my wings.
I know once these kids are all grown up, they will not need any supervision. Ever.
That is an odd fact for me.  
This season won't last forever and that truly makes me sad.


Someday I'm going to be planning my kids 40th birthday party 
I'll be in my 70's by then..impossible!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips