photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Well we found a hider..Abraham seems to be hiding all of his underwear under the sink!
I have never seen this in any of my children.


the cheapest entertainment
(army guys and figurines can hide in the holes)


Chickpea salad filled with yummy goodness



unlimited cuddles when you homeschool



fun with friends and overpowered by children and winter stuff in the home.
I love this!





Have you ever made mini pancakes for your children and it takes an hour!


or a batch of scrambled eggs for 3 people in this house is 22 eggs
Don't ask me how much we spend on groceries!

Love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips