photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, December 16, 2019

Meal prep

I have always done meal prepping on Sundays for the week.  Somehow I am out of food I prepped by Wednesday.  Crazy healthy eaters here which I love!

(I hide hand shredded zucchini in everything)
We are a home made😉 kinda family.  We have always all worked together in the kitchen. Sometimes I feel like that's all we're doing.  We pretty much live in the kitchen, living room and dining room.   It's part of homeschooling and the best way for the kids to learn!

(potato chowder)


(chicken noodle without the chicken)
and below with chicken


Apple pie blessing..thank you Sue


Seriously food just disappears here


Yup in our house you clean up your messes no matter how big they are.


Black bean burgers..which we've made for many years but I still haven't found a recipe that I love 

(Abraham's picture taking skills)


and sometimes I have fires in my kitchen



Have a wonderful Monday!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips