photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, December 6, 2019

Laundry Piles and an update

Thank you all so much for the meals, prayers, love and help! 
We couldn't have done this without you all.
It was greatly appreciated.

I'm healing pretty good from both surgeries and now just have to go in for some more leg appointments.  I finished my left leg Monday so yahoo!!

I am way behind on let's just say everything including our random acts of kindness advent we do every year.  
So hoping to get caught up this weekend!

one of my little stars loves to fold his laundry.
love these little laundry piles






Funny thing is he leaves his piles and never puts them away!

Here's to the weekend and blessing others!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips