photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, July 31, 2019


Cool moon phases at the library. 
 Thank you ladies!


Olivia's cool sand art


enjoy the messy..it won't last mammas



fishing with friends


This is what the funk's do when there's a tornado warning..see how many reps we can all max out on!


the littles sit amazed by all the crazies


fresh raspberries from our neighbor..yummy~


this is what my meal prepping looks like for 2 weeks..it takes me about 1.5 hours and I love doing it!
I go through my recipes(that I've had for at least 8 years) and add a little something different in there a couple times a week.



nice and quiet these last few days as I catch up on things.  Dave took the kids to Dadz camp and I got many, many things done!


I made my list before they left and I was ready to go. I am a list person over and out.  Cross out to0 many things and ya gotta make a new one.  
finished transcripts for Odin's 10 grade 
ran to Appleton, Manitowoc, Plymouth and Sheboygan
organized all my home school stuff for next month which took about 4 hours complete with cross off sheets(I'm all about happy, colorful sheets for the kids)!
took 52 pictures of things to sell on ebay, facebook and craigslist..
listened to 6 sermons while working on things
didn't do 1 load of laundry...crazy how little you have when it's only you.
worked about 6 hours at the best coffee shop in town..Sunrise
added a few more projects to my walls
played really loud music
slept with the lights on and slept past 330
and never had the tv on once..love no tv!

I am so thankful for my awesome husband taking the kiddos camping for a few days!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips