photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, March 1, 2019

One of the most said comments to me when I'm out is, "you have your hands full". yes, I do and unfortunately women have decided that having your hands full is a bad thing.

Everyone is working towards an easier life and that easy life draws you away from the very heart of God.

The service of loving and being dependable. Caring for others and doing for others is being lost in our world for that easier life.

It's always about our comfort and what we can handle. What do we know about handling things? 

We have food and clean water and a home. We have cars and doctors. We are the rich and the poor live better than us because it draws them to the Lord. 

The Haitian people are some of the happiest people I have ever been around. They rejoice because of their Lord, not because their life is easy.

Our richness and our working toward an easier life draws us only towards ourselves....Ironic..

So I will continue to live with hands full..As full as the Lord will allow and keep myself dependent on the only one who can see me through another day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips