photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, February 6, 2019


πŸ”₯ Transformation πŸ”₯
Chris is losing weight, but it's what he's gained that is most ☺️ impressive!! It's amazing how Premium Nutrition can do so much -- even helping in ways you don't expect!! Check out Chris's Thrive Experience story...⤵️

Throughout my whole life, I was always seen as the heavy guy. I always carried around a lot of extra weight and in many cases, I was too big to do many things that I enjoyed doing in the past. I was lacking energy, focus and was way too heavy to be the husband, father, and teacher that I needed to be for those who matter the most to me in my life.

My story actually begins pre-Thrive in March of 2018 when I weighed over 310 pounds. I was at the heaviest point that I have ever been in my entire life and it was on the seventh of March that I decided that I needed to make a change. Since March, I have made so many changes and since then I have been able to lose a total of 50 pounds and drop 3 pants sizes by just making these lifestyle changes. It was at that point in September that I hit a wall and I was not seeing any progress or successes that I had been seeing the last six months and I was very discouraged.

It was at this point that I needed to make a decision about what I was going to do in order to jump start my journey again to continue to make progress. Two months prior to this, I had been watching my sister post about these products that have helped to change her life and make her a better person. I was very skeptical because the three steps seemed way to easy to be effective but I knew that I need to do something.

After watching her post for several months and be very skeptical I decided that I was going to take a chance and see what these products could do for me. It was on September 9 that I ordered my first month of products for and took the best leap of my life. On September 15th, I received my first month of product and planned to start using them the following day. I was so excited to get started on my three steps (Men’s Capsules, Lifestyle Mix and my DFT).

The sixteenth of September was my Day One and what an incredible day it was. I woke up, and before my feet even hit the floor I took my capsules. These capsules gave me such a huge boost that I felt as though I could run around the house ten times. I continued getting ready and thought man this is incredible and this is only the first step. The second step I was unsure of because there has not been a wellness shake that I have tried that was not gritty. The shake was delicious and made me even more excited to continue on with my day. I then put on my DUO BURN DFT and went on with my day to teach my students. I was sold.
Every day after this, I always went to bed happy, knowing what awaited me in the morning and I was actually excited to get up and go about my day. I have never felt this way in my entire life and it was absolutely incredible. 

Let’s move forward to the present day and I am very excited about the progress that I have made in my journey. I am currently down to 235 pounds and have also moved down 3 additional pants sizes. I have no doubt that this is only the beginning of my journey and there will be several more successes down the road.


Since I have started with Thrive, my energy is through the roof, my focus is incredible and I am able to concentrate on the most important aspects of my life. I have also lost 25 pounds and have continued to drop 3 pants sizes to a size 34 that I have not fit into since I was in high school. I feel amazing and do not plan to stop anytime soon. My three steps are now a permanent part of my daily routine as they have helped me in my journey to make the changes and be the person that I have always wanted to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips