photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, January 10, 2019


Looking back at 2018 …

what a crazy year.  I think it was a medically trying year for us but God never missed a beat.

My 2 lumps on my thyroid have diminished.  One is completely gone and the other is much smaller.  Working on it naturally which I will post about at another time.



Food poisoning that was the craziest 8 week experience of my life..thanks to Del Monte and their delicious veggie trays.  Thought it was the flu at first but it was the craziest sickness ever.  Dr.'s here in Sheboygan never heard of it, let alone didn't even know how to test or treat me for it.  Then the only meds to help it had 2 bad side effects.  Profuse sweating or seizures. 😰 So thankful I got the sweating.

Then not much longer after that I had an ovarian cyst that burst which shot me into the Dr. for a CT scan.  The guy I had was a trip and we connected very easily to make the process much lighter. We ended up talking ink and peeing in your pants.  I seem to always attract the interesting ones. I hate those things.


Dave's 5 year cancer check up..all clear!






Jonah's broken hand that turned into quite a mess...compliments of the bad job they did on the cast.  3 months of running to various Dr. appointments everywhere and lots of extra bills.

Dave wakes up with a horrible wrenching pain in his upper tailbone and we're off to the ER to find out he had an infected cyst there for the last 15-20 years that was causing a major problem.  They cut it open and packed that wound, 3 times a week for a month and a half.  We go back in January to see what's next.


Jeremiah gets pneumonia with a 107.1 degree fever and is out for almost 2 weeks on the couch. Never had this with any of the kiddos. 
crazy train! 



Then somehow after that(we never are sick in this house, mind boggling) 4 out of 6 kiddos are sick with massive fevers but not the flu.



Fate whispers to the warrior, “You cannot withstand the storm.”
The warrior whispers back, “I am the storm.”

Bring on 2019 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips