photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

fun at Patty's


Made this beautiful cabbage salad.  This crazy thing lasted me 4 days, eating it for lunch and breakfast!



I don't know if you other mamas cook ahead and freeze things but I do when I get the chance.  


this little star got his first tractor ride.  Man he loves school buses, tractors and garbage trucks🚜


I can't believe the size of the sunflowers🌻🌻 from 1 seed in 4K.  Completely amazing.


We were able to meet Uncle John, ML and the kiddos at Patty and Scott's house in Waupaca for some serious water fun.  There was a lot of firsts on this day trip for my little stars.  
Thankful to Scott for carting the kiddos around all day and for his patience!


































Thank you Patty and Scott for opening your door for our crazy crew.  
We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips