photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Her story..


Check out her amazing story!!!

My name is Lois Stillwell and this is my Thrive Experience.
 April '18
Ya'll, I look at that girl on the right and remember how unhappy she was. I don't have many full body photos of her because she was downright ashamed to even look in the mirror let alone take pictures. It was to the point where none of my clothes fit me and I just preferred elastic waist pants. I faked a smile in that picture because I attended a wedding.
Fast forward to today and I put the dress on to see the difference in just a few months of Thriving. The girl on the left is genuinely happy. I'm so much healthier although I have more work to do. For the first time in a long time, I look down and I see my feet not my stomach! I spend quality time with my kids. They have noticed a difference in their mama. I have been getting the best sleep I have ever gotten. This new version of myself is here to stay.
I am so thankful that my friend, Tiffany Salvia didn't give up on me because I was skeptical and said I can't afford it. Thank you Le-Vel for producing a product that actually works!
My life is forever changed and while I won't forget the girl on the right, I'm blessed to not be her anymore!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing











I have some free shipping and 10% off 



codes to help you get started!


Have a wonderful Thursday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips