photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, July 19, 2018

My dad

My parents left last week in their RV for a camper rally in Gillette, Wyoming and they were expected to be back next week.  They were having fun volunteering and helping the campers get parked and to their destinations and packing welcome packs.  Later in the night a few days ago, my dad started feeling sick.  He started sweating really bad and told my mom to take him to the hospital.  

When he got there they found out he had a large blood clot right in front of his main artery stent.  The stent saved his life because the clot stopped and didn't pass through to his heart.

The flighted him 240 plus miles to Billings, MT to a regional heart center.  My mom drove their tow car while my dad flew.

As of yesterday afternoon they were able to stabilize his blood pressure at a good number but now they are trying to lower the meds he is on because it is hurting his kidneys. He has been fully sedated this whole time and my mom has made a few 3 hour trips back and forth to try and get the RV figured out.   
We're in a waiting game right now while we wait and pray for my Dad to get stronger for surgery. They will not do anything else on him until his vital signs improve.
My mom has just been sleeping in his room and going to the travel plaza to shower.  They don't have a place to stay for her and it looks like she will be there awhile.  
It sounds like the camper Association they are part of will bring the camper back to WI from Wyoming free of charge.  Praise the Lord.
So please keep the prayers coming and I will keep you updated!

Thank you all so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips