photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, May 14, 2018


seriously

It started with  a serious stomach then it would move to my groin/hip area.  Constantly  on/off  but serious pains
I knew it wasn't food issues(I have always been a real foodie and exerciser) so headed to the Dr for a whole round of 3 day testing.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is what i didn't sign up for.  One of the tests was a pregnancy test, and kidney stone test.  The 2 ladies working with me were seriously hilarious.  They wanted to tell Dave i was pregnant and videotape him.

Then we got talking about one of my tattoos and arrows.  The purpose of arrows in the bible.  Love how God leads you on these amazing adventures and conversations if you open you're eyes to it.

Then had 2 different kinds of ultrasounds I've never had before.  One was quite hilarious.  Needless to say they really didn't show anything that they were looking for.  
Waited for a cat scan for 5 hours which was insane.  I had nothing to read, no contact solution, 1 small room and  couldn't eat or drink anything.  I love water and was dying without out.  I was seriously thinking I was getting delirious in there! The guy who took me back scolded me for drinking my special drink (42 oz)in 5 mins.  It was supposed to take an hour.



He was so chatty he ended up giving me a huge blot clot in my arm.  We got talking about peeing our pants accidentally and tattoos and bam just like that there's a super ball underneath my skin.



Went back over to the dr. to get my results.  
Yup confirmed i had a large ovarian cyst that burst.

Ride it out and come back in a few weeks they said.  It was intense labor like pain.  Crazy
Now we just get more dr. bills and i now know what ovarian cysts feel like when they burst.

Thanks for all the prayers and offers to help.
I appreciated them. 

Onto the next journey which will be our rummage.  I will be missing in action for the next few weeks.  Our 9 family rummage will be May 17, 18, 19, 8-6 with delicious funky buns!



Nine Family Rummage Sale 

283 E. River Terrace Kiel WI

Items for sale include: Household goods, shoes, games, books, toys, DVD’s, and lots of beautiful brand name clothing for kid & adults.  “Funky Bun” Cinnamon Rolls on sale too! 

Very Clean and neatly organized



 40+ Assembled Lego Sets For Sale Incl.  Star Wars, Marvel Super Heroes, Jurassic World, Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Ninja Turtles, & more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips