photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

passing me up

not sure what happened but I shrunk an inch and so did Dave ....and Odin is now taller than me and he just turned 14.
  Where is time going?
I am so thankful for the time we all have together as a family.
homeschooling rocks!!
The older 2 are my wing men
not sure what I'd do without them during the day




Love all the fun conversations you get with a teenager and the struggles are so much different than a 2 year old or a 9 year old.  

  We all have some kind of challenges(daily).
We find ways to connect with each other throughout the day every day and it's so much fun.

So thankful and blessed to be able to home school these young men and teach them about being  godly leaders.

Keep on loving and serving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips