photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Life these days

Some new things were working on this year
lingering longer with my children...because time is going too fast
making more time for my awesome handsome husband
being intentional about all things
reaching out and giving of ourselves more
reading more books than last year...our family loves to read 
(we tend to always lean toward the scary true stories or the really sad ones)
When I think about how undeserving I am of pretty much everything...I was reminded of how God sent Jesus for my weirdness, brokenness and just my messed upness in general.  I'm so thankful he shared Jesus with us all, but first with a bunch of messy misfits.  

Big, lovely, messy gracious hope!
 





Christmas Toy Shoppe at Salvation Army. 
 We love helping with this event and it's so much fun. 
Helping others is what it's all about!!




My dear Jonah got me this for Christmas..


this little star loves to sleep in this at night.  
love the tepee.


Odin bought a plush comforter with his lawn mowing money that was on clearance.  He also asked for a memory foam pillow and new flannel sheets for Christmas.  This little star is getting so big.  
So when I take a nap...I have to pull teeth to nap in his bed.  It's so comfortable.....


Jonah's new glasses


 We are back schooling and hanging out doing life.  
We are so grateful for this privilege of homeschooling.

Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips