photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Reflecting ...this was from last new years
What a year we were beginning


In this moment God fulfills every promise and every prophecy.  God’s perfect time. God does not wait for the world to get ready, He enters right into the mess.

He makes Himself very least, no more status.  Very least so that He can with the very most desperate – you and me. He doesn’t mind that I am not ready yet and He doesn’t mind the wretched condition of my heart or the stench of my sin. God’s time is now and He enters into the mess, ready or not.

His perfect timing, now. Now is where He has called us. And we are just not ready yet. We need to clean up the house a bit and pray a little more and seek more counsel and we don’t know how to do that yet and oh, we have our excuses. And God says, “I’m here now, and I am ok with the mess because I am here for the messy.”


God doesn’t need us to be ready for Him; He has been ready for us since the beginning of time.  I remember that never, not once, was I really as ready as I wanted to be. And I remember that God kept all His promises, every last one, in His perfect time.

This new season looms and I don’t know what is next. But He doesn’t need me to be ready for this season because He is ready. He just needs me to be clinging to His feet.

Now. This is where He has called us.

 

Here's to a healthy new year for this family.

Me and my Mr. always  have lots of good, hard conversations  about the brokenness around us and the why’s and how’s and how do we help stand in the gap and hold hands with our brothers and sisters.  When you look at poverty and see people…their hearts, their lives, their reflection of God…you realize we were created to do this life together.  We want to do more and more and more. This messy, hard, completely unfair life linked arm and arm.  We were made to come along side one another. 

this last year was full of 

love
bitterness
color
brokenness
life 
trust
dreams 
strength
frustration
joy
creativity
family
gratitude
courage
focus
thankfulness
change
fun

Reflecting on the new year again and again that God is good!
 life is messy
we have struggles
and no one is ever alone.
God's grace and unwavering love covers it all
He takes our brokenness, our weakness and our failures and flips them upside down.
He loves us. We are his and we are made new through him.
God is good.
He gives us hope.
He carries us through.

 I’m praying big things for 2015. 
Big things people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips