photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Saturday, March 30, 2013


Happy Easter!

Go and make disciples of all nations...And you can be sure that I am always with  you to the very end...

Matthew 28:19-20
We have 5 sick kiddos still.  
It has been a long week
lots of boogers, blowing, sneezing
and puking  
This whole 9 years that I have been parenting, I have  never  had a time like this, where  every one of our kidddos needs medicine .  
It was kind of funny 

 Off to our community outreach today in Sheboygan Falls 
starts at 12:00
 13,000 eggs to find
bounce houses 
and free food for the kiddos 
Hope to see you there!

Thank you for all the prayers and birthday wishes  too.  
If you know me I am not a birthday fan when it's my birthday!

Wishing my dad a happy birthday tomm!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips