photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, December 31, 2012

just what she needed.....or what I needed

 we did a bunch of baking Saturday for our bake sale(all proceeds go towards our adoption)on Sunday at church
it was so much fun for me to bake
i would love to have my own cafe/sweet shop with loud crazy kids allowed
Everyone stayed home Sunday except me and Olivia
We got to church and she wanted to go with me instead of going into her kids on the move class
so I agreed just this one time
she missed her brothers in her class
how sweet is that
so we found a seat and she was so excited
the look in her eyes was pure delight to be sitting by me
she sat and doodled the whole time and listened very quietly and intently
taking notes and clapping and singing to the worship music
we were standing an singing and she had her arms wrapped around me and was holding me tight 
when I looked down every once in awhile she was crying
she was loving this moment with me and so was I 
(she was having an awful week with her attitude)
she continued to hold me the entire time we sang and laid her head on my shoulder for the whole sermon.
she would of sat on my lap if I let her
we had a wonderful day then running errands for 3 hours and doing many different random acts of kindness
It was a special day I will never forget
thank you sweetheart!
the pastor changed the sermon that day  because he felt something on his heart
so the sermon was called Fear vs. Fear
it rocked
There was not a dry eye in the place 
he was on fire as well as the worship team.
i never stopped writing and taking notes
it is exactly what I was praying about the last few weeks about a certain situation
it was what I needed to hear
I wasn't able to add the video to my blog
so here is the link
just copy and paste
  http://www.wogcc.com/media.php?pageID=16
click on fear vs. fear
  listen
and you will be moved
We serve an awesome GOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips