photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Saturday, November 24, 2012

thank you
we are so blessed and so thankful for so may prayers and wonderful gifts 
i was so excited to have coffee
after I had the baby
especially a special coffee drink
it is a real treat...
when I got pregnant I cut out coffee cold turkey and had just a half a cup a day
so  I was super excited for my first cup from a friend

this beautiful handmade hat 

tons of wonderful and delicious meals
complete with desserts
because this family loves their sweets

lots of diapers and wipes which we love
I am all about things we need
 and some cute little outfits
some beautiful plants
and most of all 
we are so grateful for your prayers and your support



Olivia's mommy...daddy..and baby Gabe





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips