photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Sunday, July 15, 2012

 Beauty

taking a bloggy break this week
no problems
just taking some me time
we have to make some decisions this week 
please pray we make the right ones and do God's plan 
thank you for the continued support
and prayers
we love everyone of you!

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are with you during this time. God has a plan.
    I have learned that by quieting my mind and slowing down my activities, I can hear God's messages clearer.
    If you need someone to lean on, I am here.
    Blessings,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips