photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Monopoly
We have been on a Monopoly kick for the past week
I am telling you I wish there was an end to the game.
The kiddos wake up and we start playing at 5:30  in the morning
we eat while we play
stop only to get dressed and brush teeth
and then we are off to school
I told them I secretly play it by myself during the day...
I am totally  kidding
They get home from school and that is what we play until dinner time
then maybe even after dinner time if we have our chores done and everything else.



i like Life better


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips