photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, August 12, 2011

love notes
I was gone running errands
Dave took the kids for awhile and they left me notes for when I returned before them
the one above is from Jeremiah
                                                         this one is from Jonah
                                                                 Olivia and Odin
Jonah
                                                       Olivia -this was in the refrigerator

We are a notes kind of family
the kiddos get a note in their lunch boxes every day too.
I love this!
I am such a blessed mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips