photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tricks
I went to check(seeing how messy it was after they left) in the bathroom the other morning after the kiddos went to school and happen to come across a gritty feeling counter in there.
What is that?
I have to say the bathroom is usually clean and brushes and toothpaste are put away when they are done but something was going on in there that I wasn't too sure off.
I asked them what was on the counter in the bathroom when they got home from school
they said what do you mean?
Come on and look
ooh, that's salt!
ok, why?
Odin gladly says, I put salt on their toothbrushes underneath their toothpaste for a joke.
Nice! 
The jokes come from Dave's side...not mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips