photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sinuses
I have had this darn sinus cold for over a month now and it's getting a little old
I seem to have forgotten to get Kleenex and just simply kept using toilet paper. 
It's crazy how much toilet paper you go through just blowing your nose
On another note I have had this tooth ache for the past 2 weeks and finally went in the other day, because it hurt so bad and it just wasn't going away
The Dentist did some ex-rays and low and behold he thinks it's just  my sinuses causing all this trouble.
Everything else looked good
Who would've thought that
I never even knew they were that close and could cause such a problem.
I got a z-pack and started that right away, so I hope to be feeling better soon.
I was going in thinking I would have to pay for a filling and came out paying a lot less. 
Have a great Friday! 

2 comments:

  1. Jill, I have that alot! When I get colds it settles in my teeth. I too have gone to the dentist and he has found nothing, thankfully!

    Hey we are coming to Bob and Audreys in two weeks, I should get some rolls from you. I will let you know.

    Thanks, Wendi Fleming (Bob's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy reading about your tornado warnings! Yikes. I do hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips