photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

 Olivia
This is what she wore to school the other day!
check out that smile!
It was a hard day of going back to school. 
Lots of tears from Odin. 
 He always asks when we are going to home school. 
Isn't he sweet.
I missed them all day. 
missing our little African treasures a lot
and cannot wait to meet them
 I have a hard time sending them back. 
They get up at 5:15 so we spend a lot of time together in the morning which is nice.
We listen too a lot of praise and worship before school  and that always gets them pumped up.
Love how all the boys still hold my hand in the hallways and
give me kisses in front of their friends
I just don't want it to ever end!
Hope you all have a wonderful day as well!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! My kind of girl :) Hard on mommy's heart.

    Can't help it...that is one of the reasons we home school..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips