photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, December 13, 2010

Decorations


We put these paper stockings(terrible picture) in all the rooms on the windows.  The kids and I made them a long time ago and they are so cute!

These are homemade stockings my mom made for us. 
It's hard to see but Olivia's is decorated with all my grandmas' things like pins, hair clip pieces of her wedding gown, material from her favorite blouse.  Really girly and cute.
The last one is for our pet bunny that we have had for over 9 years.  It has a big carrot on. 
We are seriously snowed in over here.  The kids have a 2 hour delay this morning.
Have a great Monday!
Love
The Funkhousers

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pics and thank-you for all of your support and prayers... I am truly thankful!
    Blessings,
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the paper stockings over the window. I am always looking for crafty things for the kids to make for decorations. Thanks for sharing that one!! I think we will do it on our next snowy day!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips