photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, April 27, 2010



Love my Dentist...
Off I went to the dentist today to replace 2 old silver fillings I had that have been cracked for some time and bothering me.  Just kept putting it off until the pain just kept getting worse.  It was kind of funny how this one happened though.  It seems like ever since we started this adoption process we have had something seriously go wrong, or we have had to pay for things on the credit card card that we just don't have the money for.   It began to get kind of commical to me.  I am sure not too my husband but when your home all day long with all the kiddos and lots of loud and craziness going on.  Some things are just funny.  These past 2 weeks I jokingly said, wow, we have not had anything happen to us(besides Dave's work) this is amazing.  The next day Jonah broke the frame of his glasses vacuming under the couch.  I thought ok, there goes $100.  I took them to Walmart and got them fixed for $9.  Wow what a blessing.  That lady in there rocked.  Then of course the next day is when I had to go to the dentist for a check up on this pain and low and behold were those 2 fillings we had to change over.  Of course we do not have vision or dental so we just have to charge things.  Our dentist office rocks.  They are believers and they are so sweet and have wonderful caring hearts and families.  So I don't mind paying $378 for an office visit.  God is too funny sometimes.  He is so amazing when you really look at all we are blessed with in this world.  We are so thankful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips