photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, November 8, 2012

we are blessed

oh baby Gabe is loved
Dave and I can barely hold him
the kids are doing 15 minute intervals non stop
he is doing good
eating and pooping 
but not sleeping
this little man was up from 8-midnight
and then got up every hour from then on
I'm hoping this will change...
Coffee has never tasted so good!
I love good coffee and a good sweet creamer
God is good
and I am so in love with this little man...

1 comment:

  1. congratulations to your whole family! I've been reading your blog for quite a while now, and have been hoping you'd get wonderful news like Gabe soon.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips