photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Camping


Relaxing..
What  a trip we had with our friends who are such wonderful people.  They blessed us with a gift of camping in the northwoods. They know we love it, especially the kids.  We have been saving every penny we can for this adoption so we pretty much cut out most of our camping trips this so their offer was a big surprise. We used to go a lot and had to get our priorities in line here.  
There were so many fun and funny moments with all the kids, they are all so much fun and such blessings.  
We went to Lake Chippewa Campground in the Hayward area.  This was our campsite.  God is so good.  Look at how beautiful this is.   I have never seen so much of God's creation so up close. It was breathtaking.  Eagles, cranes, herons, chipmunks, ducks, mice, woodpeckers, loons,toads. 
Catching Toads
Our friends just left.
 
God is so so big and Beautiful!  Thank You!
Thanks to my mom for cutting our lawn, getting our mail, cleaning our shower, taking care of our bunny, and making a mantel decoration for me too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill-- Your family is beautiful!--so excited about your adoption! --and love prayer for fathers below! The Holy Spirit is speaking through you, sister! About our meals-- oh my! My daughter says our laundry room looks like a restaurant store room! We shop at Costco-- our kids LOVE bread and fruit so I buy a variety once a week-- no time for baking our own bread. :) I try to get dinner ready during naptime to avoid the late afternoon craziness when everyone is coming unraveled. I keep it simple as much as possible and limit choices. Right now it seems like I'm cooking all the time. Mealtimes are kind of a ritual-- I'm sure that will lighten up as we get more into a school routine in the fall. Anything that can be made in the crockpot is a lifesaver for me, too! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious! What wonderful photos...I think being outdoors is the very best - so fun for all...and that last pic? Looks like you should put it on a calendar Jill...it's gorgeous!! So thankful you have so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips