1.Olivia's birthday gift was a trip to see Toby Mac again. This time he was playing with many artists like Ryan Stevenson, Mandisa, Danny Gokey and Finding Favour. We had a blast but we had to leave at 11 because I was afraid of falling asleep on the way home. Toby was still playing. Man do they put on a show.
2. The speech class for our homeschool group performed their acts they have been working on for months. Odin and Jonah did a skit from star wars and their group did great. They were all so fun to watch.
3. Just because we love sharpies.
4. fun festival finds..thank you
5. We love playdough..fresh stuff is the best.
6. We love his hair..
7. This little star is riding with no training wheels. Praise the lord , but he crashes a lot!
8. love you Jonah
9. Thanks for the flowers Grandma Mimi
10. Abraham has done it again..fell on the computer and completely broke it. Just happened to be the third thing we broke. Everything for us breaks in three's. Computer, blueray/dvd player and the printer.
11. Thank you Grandma Mimi for the new shoes and clothes. We greatly appreciate it.
12. special day with Grandma Mimi
13. Warm and snuggy jammies from Grandma Mimi.
14. We had a fun visit with Sarah and Bud. Thanks for the lunch and hugs! Love everything that's going on in this picture.
15. Breakfast for dinner on Friday nights is a must in the funk house.
16. lunch break with dad
17. 2 hammies
18. dinner treat to El Camino
19. Thank you for the awesome cards, gifts and prayers..I am so blessed!
I’m thinking about the greatest gift ever given to me, you and the entire world. He took on the sin of the world…He took on death…and won.
How humbling and amazing and incredible and I just will never grasp the magnitude of His love for me and you.
We don’t deserve it.
We’re ugly sinners and yet in Christ, we are new creations.
We are beautiful.
It absolutely floors me and I am beyond grateful.
We are so grateful for all of you and all of your love!