photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, January 15, 2018

Life

I've had no time to write, let alone go to the bathroom by myself lately.  This is the season we are in I guess. School, parenting, meal planning and prepping, constant dishes, messes(lots of messes), laundry(which surprisingly isn't much for a family of 8) and life just keep me going.  

Sometimes it's dinner time and I've only looked at the clock 2 times in a day.  
This space of life is so quick. 
The giving of your heart.
The loving no matter what.
giving grace after grace
messing up over and over again
love is beautiful in so many ways the world doesn't see
the every day, the sacred, the real
and the in betweens.

sleepy heads are so warm and cuddly

Making sure they eat their beans. A community bowl of green beans at that. Can you feel the fun in the photo?




Did this fun gingerbread house but the only who eats gingerbread is Miah but it's not gluten free.



This is my quiet time ...no wonder why I can never remember what I read


  The sweet lady the boys shovel for gave them this bag.  I remember these candies from when i was a kid.


This creative girl colored her hair with watercolor paint.  She loved it.


There's not a soul in this house that doesn't want to sleep by him when he falls asleep. 
 Love sleeping kiddos.


Olivia made her first sponge cake.  It turned out great.  Next time she won't cook it so long it was a tad on the dry side but pretty good for her first rodeo with one.


thank you for coming to our little space

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips