photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

update on Gabriel


passing by his therapist the other day with all the kiddos in the car and he says do you remember when you guys had to go to that place and try things?

Oh it just made me a tad sad thinking that he just thinks everyone does the same thing as him.  




 We will carry on and keep praying that this little star will eat more when the time is right.   I won't give up for a million reasons.  

He is healthy and strong. 

We just had a weight check and he is up 6lbs and grew 3.5 inches!

Huge for this little star.

    “But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord, I say, my times are in your hands,'” Psalm 31:14 

In this time, this struggle, I cling to that truth and hope.
His times are in His hands too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips