photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

ten

1.We continue to pray for our dear friend Scott battling pancreatic cancer right now.  The kids are loving the firemen hats he gave them. 




2.  We have been to the dentist 3 times in the last 2 weeks.  Everyone got a cleaning.  We were there over 3 hours.  Apparently I should pack lunches next time.  We were quite entertainging in the waiting area.  Which just happened to be full that day.  They have a little coffee bar in ours and the kids can never get enough of the culligan water.   
Gabe ended up having 2 cavities.  How does that happen?  I guess by the 5th kid I don't really go over them as much as I did for the other kids.  He says he brushes then we are good to go!
Olivia had to get a tooth pulled.  She had a new tooth coming in on top of her old one and we couldn't pull it out at all.  We tried all sorts of tricks but it wasn't budging.  






3.  Not sure who did this.  When we were downloading we found them.  If I'm busy doing something the kids seem to have fun doing there thing.  You never going to know what your going to find on the camera.




4.  My little Jeremiah ...so sweet with him.


5.  Apparently just asking to help with dinner isn't enough...I found this laid out on the counter in the morning when I got up.


6.  Odin's next task completed....and I made the list!  Can he be any sweeter!


7.  this was another one of those pictures I found.  Love how they take pictures of their meals.  There was at least five in there of this meal alone.  Love to see what they create.




8. bible quizzing...(really bad pictures)the 3 middle kids did this and loved it.  They had like 8 front and back full pages to study and then only 10 questions were asked.  It was some serious studying and memorizing.  I couldn't believe all the competitive parents.  I butted heads with a few of them while we were watching.  Geez what happened to just enjoying it all.  Apparently I didn't get the memo where it says they win $1,000 for this.  My kiddos loved it and had a blast!





9.  Working on their AWANA cars with our friends.  They had so much fun making these.  They all turned out great.  Thank you Joe and Sandy for helping them with this project!
  

10. This little star found a new area to squeeze  into and can't get enough of it.  Totally cracks me up.  He'll grab a snack and his cars and have a seat.



Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips