photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Happy Tuesday!

My kids have crazy imaginations.  Sometimes I wonder where it all comes from.  I love that they have no care in the world.  
 

Olivia is really getting into making cards.  Just something to do ya know....that girl is always creating.  She sold a few of them at the rummage sale. 






This little star is walking and pushing things everywhere he goes.  He is quite busy and he's getting around good.


I'm a little behind on our festival finds...





Everything you see here...he ate...





Gabe loves that Batman and Robin love to getaway on the calf.








Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill!! Remember me? I just thought I'd take a look at my blog after a couple of years and thought I'd check out YOURS!! Congrats on your new babe!! Your family looks happy and healthy! Good to check in you! God Bless.
    Kendra :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips