photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Friday, April 17, 2015




Need I say more…




Can you tell I can barely keep it together?






Olivia was having way too much fun with him.
Friday is here and we love weekends because we all get to hang together.  Sunshine and warmer weather help too. 
Put away the winter clothing and sorting out the spring and summer stuff makes my OCD crazy heart jump for joy.  Winter stuff takes up so much room.

We are trying to finish up the last of our Lego sets before it’s too late to order pieces to complete our sets.  Wow..I can’t believe how many Legos they have collected over an 11 year span. A couple more weeks to go. I am sooo tired of doing Legos but praying God will bless us with good sales for a good cause.

We are hanging up clothes this weekend for the rummage, moving tree’s in the yard and making a Costco run.  Everyone enjoy the sunshine and spread the love. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those pics of Gabe made me laugh out loud! He is such a Funkhouser Boy - I mean in the kindest, most positive way! I'm sure you have a similar pic of Odin, Jonah and Mia (maybe even Dave :0) This pic says so much about the Funk's. And your smile says a lot too. I can almost "hear" you laughing.... You can tell how much fun it is at your house all the time! Love it!!! These will be priceless pics for Gabe's dating years. Trust all is well with all of you. You are a constant thought in my day and continue to be in our prayers. Hello to all the Funk's!!!!!! Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips