photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Paper discovery center and Gabe 

Last week I took Gabe in to get his blood drawn.  The other stars waited in the waiting room. I love how people always comment when I have the kiddos with me everywhere.  (They must be home schooled..hugh.) My mom gladly came along to wrangle him down with me. I wasn't sure how this was going to go.  He has been getting rashy all over him for quite some time.  I just kept putting of the blood draw to test for allergies.  I am not sure many moms want to take their 2 year old to get their blood drawn.  I really didn't want to put him through it.  He did way better than I envisioned him doing.  I held him down, the 2 nurses worked on him and my mom had a continuous supply of chocolate chips going in his mouth.  There was no way I could get a picture. It took them 3 tries to actually get any blood.  They needed 3 bottles but only got 1.  Was a little annoyed with all the digging of the needles in his arms.  He just kept yelling, "take it out".  It was very hard to not say a word to these women. Seriously. One of them was praying....bless her heart. They called yesterday saying he wasn't allergic to dairy, strawberries or nuts.  Back to the drawing board then.  I have to bring him in again for a check and then we will have to go to an allergist to see what's next. 


one of Gabe's favorites.



They still love to dress others up at this house.


Paper Discovery Center field trip.  What a beautiful place along the river in Appleton. I have never heard of this place.  It was a fun hands on field trip with our Co op group.  We went on a scavenger hunt, they also got to make their own paper and  got to test all different kinds of paper to check their weight capacity.  That was totally interesting. A cereal box could hold up to 125 pounds.  A grocery bag could hold up to 100.  The kids had a blast.  





Gotta love her threads. That is my old shirt from high school.  I should of kept more of my old clothes apparently.




the kids love when we have frozen pizza and homemade chocolate chip cookies for lunch. Just realizing it takes 2 whole pizzas just for the 4 of them.  Jeremiah is having a growth spurt here.  He never stops eating.



I had someone go in my blog and delete a post the other day.  Just trying to fix some things on my blog and see what's up.  Thanks for visiting our little world.
 
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips