photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Date with my girl
Saturday Olivia and I had a date and it was great...
pure bliss
we were talking so much I totally forgot to take pictures
 she is a total rock star and I love her dearly
love her free spirit
how she dresses 
and most of all her heart
she has a passion for the Lord, orphans and of course a sister
she says the craziest things 
I need to take a book with me and write them down
my stomach hurts from laughing sometimes 

rocking her Jesus Freak shirt


seriously...I think she wants to be a gangsta!




these boots would probably clash in the gangsta world!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips