photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

randomness
we love our old lite brites we have
we just need more pegs to go with them

teaching Gabe about Star Wars
he is already eating a storm trooper


one of the reasons Odin loves homeschooling 
is this little man




this little guy loves Scrabble
and is getting so big
it makes me sad to think he will be in Kindergarten next year
just want to keep him here with me
I don't know if I have patience to homeschool all of them yet.
this mommas going one at a time
love these big blessings of how good God is 


I love glittter messes
it seems to show up everywhere even after your done cleaning up


love Olivia's drawing


I love watching my husband cut the grass
his job is being taken over my 2 of his sons that want to split the job
they love cutting grass


This girl cracks me up



We are so blessed

Life is a gift

 today embrace Jesus, he will keep you going wherever you are, whatever your struggles he is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips