photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Monday, February 11, 2013

Home school days
a little bit of snuggling all through out the day


lots of salads for me for lunch
they are easy when  it takes you 3 hours to eat your lunch
 in between doing things


lots of sword battles



lots of snuggling with this little man


Gabe loves his bath time 
(compliments of Odin)

We are doing good
 Odin is almost done with his math
I have been having him do 2 lessons a day
we will get the next book and start doing that next

some days are harder than others
at least once a week he likes to day dream more than he needs to for my schedule
I get so bored sitting there sometimes waiting for him to be done

He has become a total lister
he loves crossing things off his list
when he is done

Most of all we have so much fun learning together
I never knew I would learn so much
it's like we both compete to tell daddy what we learned for the day when he comes home
I am so blessed and so thankful I get this opportunity to teach him
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips